This innovative system maximizes the skin benefits of Roses and Collagen to reveal clearer, more even skin tone. Blended with Collagen, Diatomite, and Rose Bud Powder, this formula promises to diminish skin discoloration and rejuvenate the appearance of dull skin.
How to Use
Cleanse and exfoliate skin before using the Zinfandel Illuminating Petal-Peel System.
- To begin, tear open the following: Activating Petal-Peel Gel, Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder, and Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules.
- Pour contents into given bowl. Mix until a creamy paste forms.
- Apply liberally to face and neck, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, or until product solidifies.
- Peel mask off — first with one cheek, then the other, and finish with the chin area.
- Rinse off with warm water.
This product includes a bowl and spoon, and is best followed with the Zinfandel Skin Tone Correcting Serum.
What is this product best for?
This product is best for normal to dry skin with uneven or dull skin tones.
How often should I use this?
You should only use this product once a week.
What are the ingredients in this product?
The key ingredients in this product are Collagen, Diatomite, and Rose Bud Powder. The full list of ingredients includes:
Activating Petal-Peel Gel: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules: Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Aroma.
Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder: Diatomaceous Earth, Corn Starch, Silica, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Pectin, Rosa Rugosa Bud Powder, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate.