This gentle exfoliating gel eliminates dirt, grime and makeup that often accumulate on the surface of skin. Formulated with the key ingredient, Resveratrol, this peeling removes skin buildup without taking away the natural, vital oils of skin.
How to Use
Apply a quarter-sized amount to face. Gently massage in circular motions. Rinse off with cool water. This product is best used with the Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream.
What is the texture of this peeling?
This peeling has a silky, gel-like texture.
How often should I use this?
Please use 1-2 times a week.
I’m having difficulty removing this product. How can I take it off gently?
For best results, carefully follow the package directions. Here are a few important tips to keep in mind when using the Resveratrol Merlot Refining Peeling:
- Limit use to no more than once or twice per week
- Avoid putting the product directly on areas with facial hair or peach fuzz
- Only let the product sit for 30 seconds or less, then rinse off immediately
- Only use cool (not cold, not warm) water to rinse away the product
- Use a damp wash cloth to gently scrub away stubborn residue
What are the ingredients in this peeling?
The star ingredient in this serum is Resveratrol. The full list of ingredients is as follows: Aqua, Glycerin, Cocotrimonium Chloride, Peg-100, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Pitchea/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Nut Shell Powder, Disodium EDTA.
Where can I purchase this product?